Welcome to my website for my English course at Emory University. On this site I will be discussing how different languages should fit into our lives and how we could incorporate multilingualism to enhance our connection to culture and better our academic system. I will also blog about certain experiences that I have had with multilingualism and the way those experiences relate to what I've learned in the course. I hope you enjoy my site!
Guide to My Site:
- To learn more about me, click here
- To read abstracts of my written works, click here
- To understand how incorporating multiple dialects in schools can create a new dynamic in academics, click here
- To learn more about how heritage languages relates to one's culture, click here
- To learn about why incorporating a student's culture and language into our schools can be beneficial, click here
- To read some of my past experiences with multilingualism, click here
- To learn more about the course for which this site was made, click here
- To contact me about any comments or questions about my site, click here
All work shown here is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.